Turmeric Quinoa Wraps
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp chia seeds pinch salt + pepper
- Rinse the quinoa well, soak in water for 2 hours. Drain and rinse again to avoid bitterness.
- To a blender, add quinoa, turmeric, chia seeds, 2 cups water, salt, pepper. Blend until perfectly smooth.
- Heat up a nonstick pan on medium heat (use a little oil if necessary). Pour 1/6 of the batter into a circle. using a ladle to smooth out the batter.
- Layered with a mix of regular beetroot hummus, roasted cauliflower and caramelised onions, butter beans and cherry tomato.
- Allow 2 minutes to cook before flipping. cook for another minute.
- Add all your favourite toppings and enjoy.