Bhatt Black Soybean Ki Churkani
- 1 cup black soybean (bhatt ki dal), soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 green chili, Finely chopped ginger and garlic
- 1 tsp whole wheat flour Fresh coriander leaves
- Wash bhatt ki dal properly and air dry it in the sun.
- Heat some ghee & roast the dal till it starts popping for 5-6 minutes, keep stirring.
- Add diced onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies, saute for 5-6 min till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add 1 tsp whole wheat flour and mix evenly. season with salt, turmeric, and coriander powder.
- Add 2 cups of water, cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stir in between.
- Again cover and cook for 10-15 min. it takes about 15-20 min for the dal to get fully cooked.
- Garnish with fresh coriander & serve hot with steamed rice.